Saturday, March 31, 2007

Bar Jokes. OK?

**A neutron walks into a bar. "I'd like a beer" he says. The bartender
promptly serves up a beer. "How much will that be?" asks the neutron. "For
you?" replies the bartender, "no charge".

**Descartes walks into a bar, and the bartender asks "Would you like a
beer?" Descartes replies "I think not" and POOF! he vanishes...

**A hamburger walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "I'm sorry, but
we don't serve food here..."

**Two vampires walk into a bar and call for the bartender. "I'll have
a glass of blood," says one. "I'll have a glass of plasma", says the other.
"Okay," replies the bartender, "that'll be one blood and one blood lite..."

**Two hydrogen atoms walk into a bar. One says, 'I think I've lost an
electron.' The other says 'Are you sure?' The first says, 'Yes, I'm
positive...'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL!