Sunday, December 28, 2008

A Good Xmas: Thanks, HP

Thanks for a wonderful Christmas this year, to family and friends, and to HP. John, Cheryl, Natalie, Jerry, David, Brian, Suzy, Jacob, Wayne, Tracy, Beejay, Angela, and Maggie were all here to visit with Rosie and me in the last few days and we had a good time of it. My kids had their traveling problems but they also had traveling mercies in spite of ice and fog and delays and impeded progress. Natalie and Jerry and John and Cheryl stayed at the Country Hearth Inn here, which afforded comfort. We had enormous quantities of food. We spent Xmas Eve with Auntie and her brood. I'm happy to have seen my loved ones. Missed Amanda but plan on visiting her in Shy after the first of the year as soon's I get up there. Thanks again and Hap-Hap-Happy New Year, all you good people. Next big event for celebration occurs on January 20, 2009!

No comments: